Friday 16 November 2012

Day 368

Here's more progress on the remake. I have some serious composition issues that I want to fix but my time is limited for today. I'll finish it up soon!


And yay! I am done doing my dailies! A full year of painting, everyday. I have to say that I feel pretty proud of myself right now. 

Also, there seems to be an issue with blogger, there's an upload quota of 1GB and I'm already there. I had to convert some png files to jpegs to be able to upload the last 3 paintings. Basically I will be hoping to a new home for uploading my paintings. I shall upload often of course, just not like the strict personal rules I was following before. I'll upload the new link soon C:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Naomi for such an accomplishment. Daily drawings for a full year was an enormous challenge and you are an example to follow. Your work is fabulous and I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Neo! So proud of you for sticking to this the whole way through. Can't wait to see what you're going to do now :) Do link when you have a new blog~ (hopefully this one won't keep disappearing and re-appearing from my feed all the time hahaha)

    ReplyDelete