Friday, 16 November 2012

Day 368

Here's more progress on the remake. I have some serious composition issues that I want to fix but my time is limited for today. I'll finish it up soon!

And yay! I am done doing my dailies! A full year of painting, everyday. I have to say that I feel pretty proud of myself right now. 

Also, there seems to be an issue with blogger, there's an upload quota of 1GB and I'm already there. I had to convert some png files to jpegs to be able to upload the last 3 paintings. Basically I will be hoping to a new home for uploading my paintings. I shall upload often of course, just not like the strict personal rules I was following before. I'll upload the new link soon C:

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Day 367

I decided to remake this! I'm running out of time so I have to post it. So much things to do, so little time. This is what I'll be continuing tonight.

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Day 366

SO CLOSE! Well actually, yay, I have completed a year! But I intend to stop on the same day I started, tomorrow.

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Day 365

Still not a full year, there's 366 days in 2012.

 ...and I'm out of quota for image size? well. I downsized to a jpeg but I hope I'll be able to complete my year challenge without any big hickup like this... 

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Day 363

To me bats are the cutest thing ever... I had to paint one tonight. Its hard to believe I'm almost at my year mark! I feel pretty excited! 

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Day 362

I love forests too much, haha... Now they don't take me long to paint either, this was a 15 minutes thing. Lots of practice is definitely worth it! Only 3 days left, I'm not sure what I want to do after.

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Day 360

Today was an adventure. I burned my index and was found unable to use a mouse or pen... So I painted this guy only with my left hand. It was quite the challenge!

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Day 359

I tried to do some kind of comic book panel! I referenced this video of training horses to wear gas masks. It was quite interesting. I also tried to do fonts in Japanese because I unfortunately could not find any for the sfx I was looking for!